Pages


8/13/11

Back to the Blog

If you were following my blog, you may have been wondering where I've been for the last couple of months. More likely you forgot you were ever following it to begin with, and were perhaps even relieved to stop seeing posts from the chubby runner guy in your inbox.

If for some reason you were actually enjoying my posts, then fear not. I'm back. I've been very busy on other projects for the past several months, and took some time off to recuperate from the rigors of my day job. If you're interested, I have a new side gig writing for About.com as the new Guide to criminology careers. You can follow my work for them at CriminologyCareers.About.com

As for running, don't worry. I'm still running. I won't lie to you, though. The Florida heat has been oppressive, so my mileage this summer has not been as high as I would like it to be. I'm sticking with it, though. Hopefully, you are too. I'll try my best to keep you motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think, or leave words of encouragement for others!